Have you ever day dreamed of admiring, kissing in front, or even living in one of the most romantic and fantastic panoramas in the world, thinking only millionaires could afford it? Well, it's true that only a handful of luxury hotels in Paris offer you a half view of the Eiffel Tower. I am lucky to have found a dream inducing luxury apartment which offers you all of Paris at your feet. All of it: from Montmartre to the Eiffel Tower, from the Invalides dome to the tubes of Pompidou, from the towers of Notre-Dame to so many lesser known spires or the skyscrapers in La Défense.
The apartment is designed for 3 people (1 master bedroom + 1 kid bedroom) but can sleep up to 4 (high quality single bed, and single Airbed provided), or 5 including kids.Rise and greet the world by doing your yoga on the terrace (nobody can see you), or training on the elliptical bike, enjoying the incredible impression of riding over the city.
Enjoy a sunny brunch with birds over the Parisian roofs.
Go for a stroll in the biggest and most beautiful Parisian park, the Buttes Chaumont, 300 meters away.
Then go for a nice and easy visit of Paris thanks to the 11 metro line, 10 minutes straight to the Seine, Notre-Dame or the Marais.
Go discover the best French delicacies along the rue de Belleville, one of the best and most diverse food hubs in Paris. You can find anything you have ever wanted to taste within a 5-minute walk.
After a long day of walking, relax in the hammock watching an incredible sunset.
Invite some friends over for a barbecue, the light show is offered every night of the year by the City of Light (dining both inside and outside for up to 6 people).
Enjoy a subtle champagne in the superb 2-person balneotherapy bath listening to your favorite music.Very bright, top-quality equipment, antiques and artwork collected worldwide, oak parquet throughout. Both rooms give onto a quiet garden with chirping birdsEverything except my dressing! Either I or one of my friends will be there to greet you and show you in, even give you a little tour if you're not too tired. But everything is explained in a very detailed Home booklet anyway. Then we leave you to enjoy the place, except if you need direct help with something at some point. Of course I can always be reached by email or phone.
But it's actually happened quite a few times that guests and I get along so well that we decide to meet for a brunch or apéritif.- You can go for a nice and easy visit of Paris thanks to the 11 metro line stopping 200 meters away, which takes you in 10 minutes straight to the Seine, Notre-Dame or the Marais.
- This neighborhood is both very safe and a tantalizing mix of "bobos" (aka boho), emerging artists and more popular classes, and very cosmopolitan.
- One of the main night hotspots in Paris stretches from Menilmontant to Parmentier, about 15-minute walk away. Many great restaurants have opened in that neighborhood too.
- You can go discover the best French delicacies along the rue de Belleville, one of the best and most diverse food hubs in Paris. You can find anything you have ever wanted to taste within a 5-minute walk.
- Go for a stroll in the second biggest and most beautiful Parisian park, the Buttes Chaumont, all of 300 meters away.
- So many artists' workshops in the neighborhood (and quite a few galleries too) that they open their doors in a worldwide known event "les ateliers de Ménilmontant/Belleville).
- Quite a few of the best rock/indie concert venues in Paris are within walking distance.
- The second biggest Chinatown in Paris sits 600 meters away at metro Belleville.
- This is also the hub of Argentinian tango dancers.The metro stop Pyrénées is about 200 meters from my building entrance. The 11 metro line stopping there goes direct in 10 minutes to the Seine, Notre-Dame, the Marais and Châtelet (major metro hub, where you can catch the RER train going to Orly airport).
Right next to the metro entrance is the #26 bus stop, which will take you directly to gare du Nord to catch your Eurostar or RER train to CDG airport.
Of course, I can also make a taxi reservation for you from your arrival point.The master bedroom has a top quality queen size bed. The second bedroom offers a great brand new single bed and a top quality, comfortable single Airbed (inflatable) can be added. The 4th guest can prefer to put the bed in the living room or sleep on the great leather sofa (truly comfortable, many friends' favorite sleeping option). I don't recommend more than 4 people staying in this home, except if that includes several kids. In that case, there is also a junior mattress (70x140cm), that remains really comfortable even placed on the floor.
The toilet is separate from the bathroom.
I had a wonderful day at Sophie's place. The Terrace is amazing and as described. Our view of the Eifel Tower our morning coffee extra special. The place is clean, comfortable, and has everything you need for a good time. I felt like I was home. Thank you Sophie...we will be back for a longer stay soon!!!
Sophie's house is very well equipped and well located, more she is a wonderful host and even she wasn't there she made feel us at home. Helpfull and very kind person with an amazing house. Thank you for made our stay in Paris unforgettable. Cristina
Sophie tiene 33 evaluaciones más en otra webVer otras evaluaciones